Skip to main content

New Snowman and Snowflake Design | New Product Announcement!

Hello, friends. Today is a quick bonus post to show off my new snowman design live today in my Redbubble shop. I know spring is on its way (although it's been cold and rainy here the entire week!), but I thought I'd sneak in these cute snowmen and lacy snowflakes for those who live in an area where winter is still going strong. You can never have too much cheering up with cute things when it's cold and dim outside.

Cute Snowmen and Snowflakes by BookTalkBecky
Best size to purchase in: medium or large

Cute Snowmen and Snowflakes by BookTalkBeckyCute Snowmen and Snowflakes by BookTalkBecky

To check out stickers, click here.
To check out cards, click here.

I hope you enjoy this new design. I had such fun creating these little snowmen and their expressions.

This winter design is available as stickers, greeting cards, postcards and iPhone and Galaxy cases and skins. I've included a new product as well this time: phone wallets. Let me know what you think of them! I love their leathery look and the crisp white background they provide for my little snowmen.

Cute Snowmen and Snowflakes by BookTalkBecky
Available in iPhone 6 sizes

Cute Snowmen and Snowflakes by BookTalkBecky     

To check out the cases above and to see a complete list of phone sizes and types of cases available, click here and check the drop down menu in the listing.

Thanks for joining me on Book Talk today on this cold, rainy day. I hope you had a great week. Now go out there and have a great weekend, and I'll see you again soon!

Connect with me on:
Redbubble
Twitter
Facebook
and now Instagram!

Remember to check out great, low-priced eBooks on Smashwords.com as well.

You can purchase my other Redbubble products here.
  

Note: I use some affiliate links.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Stay at Sister Hotel | Visiting My Sister for the Weekend

Last weekend I had the chance to spend a few days with my sister. She lives an hour and a half away so I spent the night, and we had a proper sleepover. Downton Abbey and Mikes Hard Lemonade played a big part. Haha! We didn't get up to anything really treacherous since our idea of being bad is staying up till 2 am watching DA. I just thought I'd share with you some of the things we did. Sharon filmed a craft video of a floral centerpiece she made for her dining room table. I took a few shots of her while she was working. You can check out her YouTube channel here: Sharon Guardiola . She makes craft, painting and beauty videos. She also left me these tasty chocolates on my pillow and lent me a fluffy fur-lined robe like a legit five-star hotel. Lol. My sister has two fireplaces so they have lots of wood. This is the mantelpiece in her bedroom. I love this style. It really reflects her. (No pun. ツ ) I had a great time staying at the Siste...

Stephaine Graham and The Detox Bar | Creativity and Courage

Stephaine Graham, owner of The Detox Bar in Clinton, NC I met Stephaine by chance at my yard sale where I was selling all my furniture in preparation to move. I’d recently been working on content to revive my blog, and here comes Stephaine Graham, the owner of The Detox Bar - Wellness and Beauty Center in the historical downtown square in Clinton, NC. Stephaine sells her own blend of flavored detox teas, medical grade sculpting garments and has created a community in Clinton around weight loss and detoxing, bringing a change to the waistline that puts a smile on your face. Now and then I interview a local business owner to share their story about how they started their business. Business and writing both require creativity and initiative; both take courage. We can always use another inspiring story to help pull us toward our goals. Here's Stephaine's story: Stephaine at 291 lbs. and Stephaine today Stephaine had always been overweight, but when she turned 32, she got her first ...

Book Review: Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell

Have you ever read Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell ? What is that book about?? What is the point? I read umpteen pages just to get to the end and NOTHING HAPPENS! I thought I was just being picky. Or maybe I didn't get it. So I checked reviews on Goodreads and found I was not alone. There are mixed reviews on Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell . Some absolutely love it, the magic, the detail, the characters, the world that Clarke created. Others had the same reaction I did. WHAT IS THE POINT? Nothing really happens in the book. There is no resolution at the end. We are still waiting to see if Strange and Norrell come out of the black cloud (in which they seem none too eager to leave). I don't know if the point is to relate to that type of person or creative who gets so involved in their work they fail to notice whether it's night or day. I enjoy that type of person. I fantasize about being that type of person. I might even dare to say that I've achieved it once or twic...