Skip to main content

A New View on Money

Sometimes there are those inexplicable videos that change your life. Sometimes they come from unlikely sources. Here is the one that did it for me today. It's some kind of seminar by a man named Tom Ferry, whom I've never heard of before today. Sounds like he's a real estate agent talking to other real estate agents, but what he said really made sense to me. I had one of those moments when it feels like the world is opening up for a moment and a dazzling ray of hope shines through, a moment of possibility and understanding.

I don't know if this video will do the same for you, but I'd like to share it, just in case. You may think "Yeah, I've heard all this jazz before." If that's your reaction, this video might not be for you, or it might not be the right time. If you're the one who's feeling a pull in your heart when you see the title and wondering if it just might be possible that you could be rich one day, then you may be the one this video is for. This video was not about getting rich in my eyes. It was about thinking differently about money.

Once again, thanks for stopping by. You can connect with me on Twitter or reply in the comments below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Stay at Sister Hotel | Visiting My Sister for the Weekend

Last weekend I had the chance to spend a few days with my sister. She lives an hour and a half away so I spent the night, and we had a proper sleepover. Downton Abbey and Mikes Hard Lemonade played a big part. Haha! We didn't get up to anything really treacherous since our idea of being bad is staying up till 2 am watching DA. I just thought I'd share with you some of the things we did. Sharon filmed a craft video of a floral centerpiece she made for her dining room table. I took a few shots of her while she was working. You can check out her YouTube channel here: Sharon Guardiola . She makes craft, painting and beauty videos. She also left me these tasty chocolates on my pillow and lent me a fluffy fur-lined robe like a legit five-star hotel. Lol. My sister has two fireplaces so they have lots of wood. This is the mantelpiece in her bedroom. I love this style. It really reflects her. (No pun. ツ ) I had a great time staying at the Siste...

Stephaine Graham and The Detox Bar | Creativity and Courage

Stephaine Graham, owner of The Detox Bar in Clinton, NC I met Stephaine by chance at my yard sale where I was selling all my furniture in preparation to move. I’d recently been working on content to revive my blog, and here comes Stephaine Graham, the owner of The Detox Bar - Wellness and Beauty Center in the historical downtown square in Clinton, NC. Stephaine sells her own blend of flavored detox teas, medical grade sculpting garments and has created a community in Clinton around weight loss and detoxing, bringing a change to the waistline that puts a smile on your face. Now and then I interview a local business owner to share their story about how they started their business. Business and writing both require creativity and initiative; both take courage. We can always use another inspiring story to help pull us toward our goals. Here's Stephaine's story: Stephaine at 291 lbs. and Stephaine today Stephaine had always been overweight, but when she turned 32, she got her first ...

Book Review: Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell

Have you ever read Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell ? What is that book about?? What is the point? I read umpteen pages just to get to the end and NOTHING HAPPENS! I thought I was just being picky. Or maybe I didn't get it. So I checked reviews on Goodreads and found I was not alone. There are mixed reviews on Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell . Some absolutely love it, the magic, the detail, the characters, the world that Clarke created. Others had the same reaction I did. WHAT IS THE POINT? Nothing really happens in the book. There is no resolution at the end. We are still waiting to see if Strange and Norrell come out of the black cloud (in which they seem none too eager to leave). I don't know if the point is to relate to that type of person or creative who gets so involved in their work they fail to notice whether it's night or day. I enjoy that type of person. I fantasize about being that type of person. I might even dare to say that I've achieved it once or twic...