Skip to main content

Tell Me Your Rebound Boyfriend Story



When is life ever not busy? I'm currently reading two books for review, just passed the halfway point on writing my own book, writing a chapter a week on a co-authored book all while cooking healthy meals for me and my husband every day, keeping the house clean and trying to keep up with laundry. I swear, I'm gonna change! But it's been a good week.

I'm in the middle of reading Book 3 in the Sweet 'N Sour Kisses Series by Cindy M. Hogan. It's called Rebound Kiss (with a rebound boyfriend, I'm assuming). I've never actually had a rebound boyfriend. I was always head over heels with whoever I was dating, or liking, at the time. (Disclaimer: I didn't always date the people I liked. I had this thing where I felt they had to come to me and pick me out. That led to quite a few one-sided relationships. But those are more juicy details for when we know each other better.)

Before I share any more of that information, let's talk more about you. What have your rebound relationships been like? What has been the worst breakup you've had to initiate due to dating a rebound? I'd love to hear your stories. Leave them in the comments below or on Twitter @BookTalkwithRR. If you're shy, PM me or email me at booktalkwithrebeccarivera@gmail.com. For anyone who's interested, I'd love to share your stories in my next blog post. What do you get? you ask. You get to be in the spotlight, the star of the show, as we share your story with the world.

If you haven't yet downloaded First Kiss, click on the yellow download button below. It's still free.

If you haven't yet purchased Stolen Kiss, click on the yellow buy button below for only $.99.

I look forward to hearing your rebound stories. I'd tell you mine if I had any. Maybe I can make one up....

See you next time!

Explore Smashwords.com
Twitter @BookTalkwithRR

Remember to subscribe by clicking the Subscribe button in the upper right hand corner (and in the menu options for mobile).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Stay at Sister Hotel | Visiting My Sister for the Weekend

Last weekend I had the chance to spend a few days with my sister. She lives an hour and a half away so I spent the night, and we had a proper sleepover. Downton Abbey and Mikes Hard Lemonade played a big part. Haha! We didn't get up to anything really treacherous since our idea of being bad is staying up till 2 am watching DA. I just thought I'd share with you some of the things we did. Sharon filmed a craft video of a floral centerpiece she made for her dining room table. I took a few shots of her while she was working. You can check out her YouTube channel here: Sharon Guardiola . She makes craft, painting and beauty videos. She also left me these tasty chocolates on my pillow and lent me a fluffy fur-lined robe like a legit five-star hotel. Lol. My sister has two fireplaces so they have lots of wood. This is the mantelpiece in her bedroom. I love this style. It really reflects her. (No pun. ツ ) I had a great time staying at the Siste...

Stephaine Graham and The Detox Bar | Creativity and Courage

Stephaine Graham, owner of The Detox Bar in Clinton, NC I met Stephaine by chance at my yard sale where I was selling all my furniture in preparation to move. I’d recently been working on content to revive my blog, and here comes Stephaine Graham, the owner of The Detox Bar - Wellness and Beauty Center in the historical downtown square in Clinton, NC. Stephaine sells her own blend of flavored detox teas, medical grade sculpting garments and has created a community in Clinton around weight loss and detoxing, bringing a change to the waistline that puts a smile on your face. Now and then I interview a local business owner to share their story about how they started their business. Business and writing both require creativity and initiative; both take courage. We can always use another inspiring story to help pull us toward our goals. Here's Stephaine's story: Stephaine at 291 lbs. and Stephaine today Stephaine had always been overweight, but when she turned 32, she got her first ...

Book Review: Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell

Have you ever read Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell ? What is that book about?? What is the point? I read umpteen pages just to get to the end and NOTHING HAPPENS! I thought I was just being picky. Or maybe I didn't get it. So I checked reviews on Goodreads and found I was not alone. There are mixed reviews on Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell . Some absolutely love it, the magic, the detail, the characters, the world that Clarke created. Others had the same reaction I did. WHAT IS THE POINT? Nothing really happens in the book. There is no resolution at the end. We are still waiting to see if Strange and Norrell come out of the black cloud (in which they seem none too eager to leave). I don't know if the point is to relate to that type of person or creative who gets so involved in their work they fail to notice whether it's night or day. I enjoy that type of person. I fantasize about being that type of person. I might even dare to say that I've achieved it once or twic...